May 29, 2015

Bloggers Beauty A-Z with Vouchercodespro

A few months ago I teamed up with a website called Vouchercodespro. The website is a money saving site with money off vouchers, handy tips and helpful blog posts. Alongside a number of other bloggers I helped create an A-Z Beauty Glossary for the website. The glossary provides a comprehensive list from A-Z of numerous beauty tips and tricks and helpful beauty recommendations. The Glossary finally went live on the 20th May! I am so proud of the work that has gone into the glossary and would love for you to check out my contribution along with all the other wonderful bloggers who took the time to contribute their great ideas.

You can check out the A-Z Glossary HERE to read up on all the amazing tips and tricks from the bloggers. You can find my post under the letter 'U' which talks about one of my favourite eyeshadow pallettes of all time.

Hope you enjoy reading the glossary as much as I enjoyed writing for it.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...