September 07, 2015

Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette





I came across Smashbox's Full Exposure Travel Size Palette accidentally when I was browsing the Boots website recently. I'd never seen the travel version of the full exposure palette before so I thought I'd try it out and add it to my basket. Surprisingly, I haven't ever really tried anything from Smashbox cosmetics before besides their Photofinish Primer, so when I spotted this gorgeous travel sized eyeshadow palette I was intrigued. Reviews online were few and far between so I was excited to get it home to try out. Knowing how amazingly pigmented other Smashbox eyeshadows are, I had high exceptions for the palette and I wasn't disappointed. At first glance the palette boasts eight square eyeshadows, four shimmer and four matte shades. They range from brown's and bronzes to a dark grey/purple. Swatching these shadows, they feel extremely velvety when applied to your skin and they have great lasting power. They have every colour you'd need in a travel palette including a crease and highlight colour. I love the design of this palette - black, glossy and sleek packaging. It is super thin making it exceptionally travel friendly without losing eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend this palette if you are a fan of your bronze colours and need a palette which is travel friendly. I just wish I had discovered it sooner!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...