November 25, 2014

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel

P1020137P1020139P1020141Shamefully I'll admit I've never been one to have a strict skincare routine, even though I know I should have. Since I was about 13 I have suffered with bad skin - by no means have I had acne but I have always been self-concious about my skin. I have oily/combination skin type which can be a pain when experimenting with new foundations or moisturisers. Fortunately I think I have found my holy grail moisturiser (Hallelujah!). A few months ago I was shopping with my mother and we popped into Boots in Cardiff. Browsing around the counters, I'd seen a moisturiser from Clinique which was aimed at combination oily to oily skin so I asked for a tester of the dramatically different moisturising gel from the Clinique counter. This gel is aimed at combating oily skin and is number 3 in the 3 step skin care routine from Clinique. I hoped it would suit my skin type by moisturising yet keeping the oiliness at bay. I used the tester up in about a week and was so happy at the results. I found that I was having less breakouts because my skin wasn't feeling dry. Due to the moisturiser being a gel it felt light and soaked into my skin very quickly without leaving a greasy residue. As well as this, I think it even helped my foundation glide onto my skin better and more evenly and stayed there for longer.

I would definitely recommend trying this moisturiser if you're looking for a product that moisturisers as well as leaving your skin soft without feeling greasy, especially if your prone to oily skin or breakouts - as you can see I'm rapidly making my way through my bottle and I'll be sure to buy my next one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...