March 31, 2015

A Budget Duo for Soft Lips

Everyone loves the feeling of smooth soft lips and you can easy achieve this without spending a lot on high end lip balms and creams. These two products are my pocket friendly answers to smooth, supple lips. Using a lip scrub is the first step in ensuring you have smooth lips as it removes all dead and dry skin from your lips. Mine is the Santa's Cola Lip Scrub from LUSH which came in a Christmas Gift Box but there are quite a few to choose from. You can also make your own lip scrub using brown sugar which is easy (just Google it). After removing all dry skin from my lips, I'll generously apply a lip balm, I usually switch these up and use a really hydrating one at night such as Carmex or Blistex but day to day I will apply Maybelline's Baby Lips in 'Peach Kiss' or NIVEA Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose. Following these steps often will ensure you have smooth, soft, kissable lips all year round. 

What are your favourite products to create smooth soft lips?



2 comments:

  1. I love the Lush lip scrubs too, never thought of making my own - I'll have to give it a try! :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's such an easy, cheap way to keep your lips soft :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...