March 26, 2015

NEW | L'oreal Infallible 24hr-Matte Foundation

L'oreal Infallible 24 hour-Matte is a new mattifying, long-lasting foundation which has been launched for spring 2015. The foundation claims to be a lightweight matte finish which is non-cakey and lasts for 24 hours. The foundation is available in 6 six shades. I picked up '20 Sand', which to be honest is slightly too dark for my skin but after testing this foundation I do really like it so I will probably be going back to pick up a lighter shade. It is definitely a matte finish which is great if you have oily skin. It feels very lightweight and smooth on the skin compared to other matte foundations I have tried which can feel heavy and cakey especially if you apply too much - however this is not the case. The foundation also claims to be long lasting. I totally agree! I wore it for near enough 12 hours and only then did I need to touch up slightly. However, 24 hours? I don't know anyone who wears their foundation for 24 hours so whether or not it lasts that long, I can't say. All in all this foundation is definitely one of my new favourites and is retailing currently at Superdrug for £7.99 and £6.99 at Boots. 

Have you tried L'oreal Infallible 24hr-Matte Foundation? What are your thoughts? Let me know below.


9 comments:

  1. this is such a good price for a foundation! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently tried their blushers and fell in love. Someone recommended their foundations and this one sounds great. I may have to try it once I've ran out!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I haven't tried them but have seen them! You definitely should if you like a matte finish to your foundation x

      Delete
  3. They are a lot more expensive here in Belgium... I bought it at €17, which is around £12.50 ...
    I do really really really like it though! It's definitely my new favourite. I'm doing a review on them in a few days too ;) x

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame that it's more expensive for you to buy! It is a great foundation isn't it, im so glad I picked it up! Oh really? Ill have to check it out when you do x

      Delete
  4. Looks good - great review, thanks!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to try this foundation so badly but i have dry skin i was told theres a dry skin version but I have no idea might have to pop into boots/superdrug soon!

    www.cutiepiefrizzy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...