March 11, 2015

Maybelline Color 24hr Tattoo | On and On Bronze


I'd heard so many great things about Maybelline's Color Tattoos and had been wanting to try them for the longest time, so the other week I picked one up on a 3 for 2 offer in Boots. I chose, arguably the most raved about shade in the collection - 'On and On Bronze'. The product itself is a cream consistency but I have never been a fan of cream eyeshadow, having used them in the past and found they crease on my eyelids and don't prove to be very long lasting. As the name suggests it is a bronze colour with a lot of shimmer. To apply the product I firstly use an eyeshadow primer such as Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer or Urban Decay Primer Potion to prepare my eyelids for the product and to ensure it lasts longer. I mainly apply this product with my fingers as I find the warmth of my fingers help smooth it out more easily and apply the right amount of product. I apply it all over the lid and then go in with my Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush to blend out any harsh lines. I have fallen in love with this product, which surprised me. I have found it to be extremely long lasting and is such an easy product to work with. It's been my go to eyeshadow when you wan't something on your eyes but haven't got the time to be faffing with laying different eyeshadows. Next on my list is definitely going to be their rose gold shade 'Pink Gold', which is gorgeous! You can find a range of Maybelline Colour Tattoos here.

What is your favourite shade? Let me know in the comments below! 


10 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline colour tattoos, and this one looks gorgeous. I even use the 'Permanent Taupe' for my eyebrows! X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to get more as I love this one! I saw Permanent Taupe, I'll pick that one up next time - never thought about using it for my eyebrows, thanks for the tip! :) x

      Delete
  2. I own a lot of the shades from the Color Tattoo range but this one is my absolute favourite! ;)

    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody loves this! I feel like I'm missing out haha. I really want to try the bronze one, would you say the pigmentation lasts?

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'd seen so many people talk about it, was about time I tried it! I'd definitely say so, I swatched it on my hand and it lasted all day! x

      Delete
  4. I've lusted over these for god knows how long, I would love to try this shade or the rose gold one :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk AND tellingtapes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I regret waiting so long to buy one, they're so good! Definitely picking up the rose gold one next time :) x

      Delete
  5. Hi! I love cream eyeshadows but also find an eyeprimer essential for them not to move around! I don't own any of these (yet!) but would love to try out the rose gold one for spring ! :) x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, they definitely last longer too! I think my next purchase will definitely be the rose gold one too :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...