June 23, 2015

NEW | BELL COSMETICS

I was recently contacted to review some new products by 'Bell Cosmetics'* to test out and review. I am always excited to explore new products on the market so when these landed on my doorstep I was excited to give them a try. 'Bell Cosmetics' is a Polish make up company with over 30 years of experience in the beauty industry. They have recently launched a new hypo-allergenic range for sensitive skin exclusively in BeautyCrowd in the UK. The brand can be found in Beauty Crowd, (previously E.L.F store) in the Royal Arcade in Cardiff and at www.beautycrowd.com.

I was sent a number of products including foundation, pressed powder, concealer, primer and mascara to test out. My first impression of the products were pleasing. The packaging was aesthetically pleasing - boxes are white and clean looking with clear writing stating what each product was. They all stated that they were hypo-allergenic and dermatologist approved so are ideal for sensitive skin types.

Bell Hypo-allergenic Matte and Smooth Make up Base - £7.95
This is essentially a primer which aims to smooth finish to your face in preparation to apply foundation. It also aims to create a smoother finish to your make up and improves durability of your make up. The product itself leaves a matte effect so you don't look oily. It is unscented and is suitable for all skin types. I really enjoy using primers especially if I know I have a long day ahead and I want my foundation to last. This primer seems to have a pink glowy look to it which makes your skin look radiant and glowing under foundation which is lovely for summertime.

Bell Hypo-allergenic Matte and Soft Make up - £7.95
Next up is the foundation. I was sent this in the shade '02 Natural', which is a really good shade for me - it's not too light so matches me when I have a tan but it's not too dark making it difficult to blend. The foundation's consistency is creamy and light so ideal for summer because it's not too heavy. It provides a smooth finish to the skin and isn't too dewy but also isn't totally matte which is what I look for in a foundation. You can use it like a light BB cream or build it up to create a more flawless full coverage look. 

Bell Hypo-allergenic Matte Powder - £4.95
The powder - delivered in a black compact case with a fluffy pad.The compact includes a mirror which is handy if you're taking it on the go. The compact opens up to reveal a fairly light powder - I think I have the shade '02' and it is embossed with the words 'Hypo-allergenic' which is a nice added detail. The powder is a lovely silky texture and feels velvety when applied to the face. Powders for me are quite hit and miss because I feel that they can cause your foundation to look patchy if not applied well or aren't high quality. However, this powder by Bell Cosmetics provides a matte finish all day without the need to touch up every hour throughout the day whilst making my skin look flawless!

Bell Hypo-allergenic Liquid Eye Concealer - £3.95
I usually like a heavy duty concealer to cover up my blemishes or dark circles and this one is fantastic. The consistency is quite thick so you don't need much. It is presented in a clear bottle with a doe foot applicator. The concealer aims to adapt to your skin tone which I'm not entirely sure it does, but coverage-wise this concealer is ideal for those who love a flawless base. However, it isn't overly heavy that it looks cakey. It provides a radiant layer of make up to cover up any imperfections.

Bell Hypo-allergenic Thickening Mascara in 'Black' - £4.95
I'm not one for changing up my mascara so when I find a good one I stick with it. However, this could possibly be my new favourite. I really liked this mascara mainly due to it's applicator as its quite thin so its easily to apply without getting it all over my eyelids, which often happens when the brush is too big. It builds up product to make your eyelashes look fuller without looking clumpy. It creates just the right amount of volume and length whilst separating your lashes. This mascara also helped lessen the irritation I sometimes experience with my eyes at the end of the day when I've had mascara on a long time which was a lovely plus. 

All these wonderful products are are available at www.beautycrowd.com and if you're near Cardiff any time soon, pop into BeautyCrowd in Royal Arcade (previously E.L.F) to check out Bell Cosmetics and lots of other new and exciting make-up brands.




2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand but the products look and sound great - good prices too!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hadn't either but their products are such great quality and so affordable! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...