December 03, 2014

Best of Benefit









There are so many products from Benefit that I'd love to try but I can't bring myself to spend so much on one product if I realise I don't end up liking it, so when I came across this bargain set in Boots named 'Best of Benefit', I thought it would be a great opportunity to try out some products as they are all miniatures and I could see which I liked and disliked.

The set is worth £54.00 but I was lucky enough to pick it up for £24.50. The set contains 7 of Benefit's most famous products. Their boi-ing concelear in two shades (01 and 02), high beam highlighter, bene tint, the POREfessional primer, HOOLA bronzer, they're Real push up liner and they're Real mascara. Last year, I'd bought a mini set from Boots containing the Bad Gal Lash mascara, the high beam highlighter and Stay, Don't stray eye primer and loved each product so I was excited to try these out!

I'm quickly making my way through testing each of the products, but so far I have used the boi-ing concealer which is long lasting and provides great coverage, especially under the eyes. I have previously used high beam and found it to be a great highlighter for the cheekbones - especially with the Christmas season fast approaching it's an ideal product to provide that Christmassy glow to your cheeks. I have never used a primer before applying my foundation so I am excited to give the POREfessional primer a go and see whether it does minimise the appearance of pores and helps provide more of a long lasting finish to my foundation. I am most excited to try they're Real push up liner seen as there was such a massive hype over this product when it was released I can't wait to see how it looks when it's applied!

I originally picked up this set for myself but I love it so much I think I'm going to have to go in search of another for my sister - it would be such a great present for someone who would love to try out some of Benefit's best products or someone who already loves Benefit cosmetics!

Thank-you for reading, hope you enjoyed the post! Please leave a comment and let me know what your favourite benefit product is.



1 comment:

  1. The POREfessional is a product that has long been on my list to try out. It seems like they have a lot of good products in that set :) Great post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...