December 10, 2014

Tanya Burr Lipgloss Collection




I know I'm pretty late on the bandwagon with this one but better late than never ey? There was so much hype surrounding Tanya Burr's lipgloss and nail polish collection that launched last year and rightly so, these products are lovely!

My boyfriend did well and bought three of Tanya's lip glosses for my birthday, I chose 'Afternoon tea' (bottom) and 'Picnic in the Park' (middle) and he chose 'Lets travel the world' (top). There are 12 lip glosses in total, 5 shimmer shades and 7 cream shades. (Since then Tanya has brought out a few more shades such as 'Chocolate Fondu' and 'Mistletoe Kisses'). I picked three cream shades - Afternoon tea is a very pale soft pink cream shade, similar to Picnic in the Park, however it is a brighter pink. Lets travel the world is a bright orangey-red colour - great with a tan! I love these products because I often find a lot of lip glosses are quite sticky to wear but I feel these have the right consistency which make them last but aren't so sticky that they feel gloopey when you wear them. My favourite is 'Picnic in the Park', I think it's a lovely soft creamy pink shade, ideal for everyday wear, especially in the summertime. Each lipgloss retails for £6.99 and can be found at Superdrug.com and FeelUnique.com.

I would definitely recommend trying out Tanya's lipgloss range, even if your not a fan of lipgloss I'm sure you'll change your mind once you have tried these. If you have, which is your favourite?

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...