December 18, 2014

My Current Winter Beauty Essentials



In the winter months I find myself picking up products and using them everyday, so I thought I'd let you in on my go-to winter essentials and why I love them! Here goes...

1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette £37.00 - This palette is a lot of people's staple nude palette within their makeup collection, it is mine. This is because it is such a versatile palette with so many options to create numerous looks. I find myself picking this palette up most days, mainly because all the shades are in one place and the colours really lift my eyes. The palette contains a number of shimmer, satin and matte shades. The Urban Decay Palettes are definitely worth their price tag!

2. Bourjois Bronzing Powder/51 £7.99 - I have tried numerous bronzers over the years, some have to been to muddy, too dark, too shimmery or too orange toned. However, Bourjois have got it spot on with this bronzer. It's dark enough to create a instant summer glow on the face but light enough not to create a muddy look. I use this bronzer every day, with a sweep under the cheekbones, along the temples and under my jawline in order to create some warmth on my face after applying my foundation. The packaging is creative making the bronzer look like a bar of chocolate and I think it even has a hint of chocolate scent!

3. Dove Instant Hydration Nourishing Lotion for Normal Skin (250ml) £3.99  - I'm often wary of using lotions because I often find them greasy. However, I started using this Dove lotion a few months ago after I had spray tan in a bid to prolong my tan and ever since I  have re-purchased it about four times since. I often like to use a moisturiser when I get out of the shower especially in the winter months when my skin feels drier. This Dove lotion smells fantastic, its moisturising and non-greasy, ideal for applying in the morning and you're able to get dressed straight after application.

4. L'oreal Paris Contour Parfait Lip Pencil in 656 Honey £4.39 - I picked up this lip pencil by L'oreal because I wanted to try a nude lip liner and have found myself reaching for it most days. I love the nude matte look it creates and reminds me very much of Kylie Jenner's famous nude lip. It's a lovely wearable everyday lip.

5. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch £25.00 - With the winter weather making my skin look dull, I'm often in search of a product which can brighten up my face and add a bit of radiance. That's exactly what Touche Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent does. I use it under my eyes and across my cheekbones to brighten up my under eye area and add a subtle highlight to my face. I have it in colour 1.5 which is perfect for my skintone.

Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what your beauty essentials are at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...