February 17, 2015

My Current Makeup Routine | Winter Edition

Many of these products have been featured on my blog before but I wanted to write a post specifically focusing on the makeup products I use on a daily basis. I'd definitely say I wear more of a 'heavy' makeup look during the winter months - during the summertime I choose a lighter base and wear less makeup in general. I have listed the products in the order I often apply them.

Revlon Colourstay Foundation in 'Sand Beige'. 
This is quite a thick foundation so I find it blends better using my fingers than a brush which can often be a hassle when trying to blend it. However, it provides great coverage and gives a flawless base to start off.

Maybelline Fit Me concealer in '10' 
I use this on any blemishes I want to hide as it a very similar colour to my foundation and hides imperfections extremely well. I have heard it's very similar to Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in its consistency as its very creamy and so easy to blend.

Yves Saint Laurent concealer in '1.5' 
I apply this under my eyes - this is a brightening concealer which is great at concealing dark circles under my eyes.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 'Transparent' 
I sweep this powder across my face using the Real Techniques Powder Brush to set my face ready for blush. It provides a matte finish without cakiness and lasts throughout the day without my face becoming shiny.

ELF powder blush in 'Tickled Pink'. 
I often switch up my blushes from week to week but I have recently been using this beautiful one from Elf. It's so affordable and provides a subtle wash of pink providing a very natural 'blush'.

MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle'
I finish off my base by applying this gorgeous highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones to give a glowy, bright look to my face. A full review on this amazing highlighter will be coming soon. 

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Most often than not I wear a neutral eye shadow just to add some colour to my eyes as I don't wear eye liner every day. Naked 2 is my go to palette. My most worn colours are 'Bootycall' and 'Tease'. 

Maybelline Brow Drama in 'Medium Brown'
I know brows are one of the most important parts of my face because they shape your face but most often than not I am rushing and therefore just sweep a bit of this amazing brow gel onto my brows. It creates a shapely more defined brow with slightly added colour. 

Rimmel Wonder'Full Argon Oil Mascara in '001 Black'
I love this mascara as it provides the right amount length and volume and with added argon oil, it makes my lashes feel longer and more healthier.

MAC Lustre Lipstick in 'Patisserie'
I finish off my makeup routine with a nude lipstick - I have been using MAC's Patisserie a lot recently as it's the perfect nude for everyday. 

Do you use any of these products in your everyday makeup routine? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...