January 09, 2015

My New Found Love | MAC Patisserie



There is nothing better than having a go-to lipstick you can apply everyday and it goes with any look. MAC 'Patisserie' is my go to Nude lipstick without a doubt. I was lucky enough to receive this lipstick as a Christmas present from my lovely boyfriend and I have worn it pretty much every day since. 'Patisserie' is a lustre finish with a slight moisturising feel when it is applied to the lips. It's easy to apply and an ideal nude shade that you can wear every day for a natural look. It is a comfortable lipstick to wear however, it looks quite red toned in the first photograph but it is much more nude/pink - definitely a 'your lips but better' lipstick. I would definitely recommend adding this lipstick to your collection if you haven't yet as it's such a wearable lipstick, you'll love it just as much as I do!

Let me know what MAC lipstick is your go-to nude?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...