January 29, 2015

Review | Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask




















It's not often I discover an amazing skincare product but by chance I was browsing the aisles in Superdrug just before Christmas in need of good face mask and came across Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask (£2.66, 75ml). My skin has always been an issue for me, whether it has been redness or spots. I'm always wary of what skincare I use on my face now that my skin has cleared up in the last few years, it is as if I am scared just in case something really breaks me out. However, I thought I would give Simple's face mask a go. It says it is for sensitive skin and I have used Simple's products in the past and have had no trouble - (their eye-makeup remover, toner and light moisturiser). After the first couples of uses, I was pleasantly surprised. For such an affordable price, the mask proved itself. The product itself comes out of the tube as a cream but is in no means a 'greasy' cream (one thing I'm always wary of battling with oily skin).  I applied just enough to cover my entire face whilst in the shower. I washed my hair etc whilst I let the product penetrate my pores. It says that it is deep cleansing and I totally agree, your face feels fresh and revived after every use which is exactly what I want in a face mask. After I washed it off with warm water, I moisturised with my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel and my skin felt amazing. If you are looking for a new face mask to try out, for all different skin types, I would point you in this direction, such an amazing product for such an affordable price, Well Done Simple!

What are some of your favourite face masks? Let me know, I love discovering new products!

Love, Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always try my best to reply to each one. Unfortunately Blogger does not notify me of your comments so please check back for a response on questions. However, if you would like to ask me anything in particular or have a general chat, feel free to tweet me (@emmawiths_) or email me (emz.101@hotmail.co.uk) Thanks for visiting my blog, means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...